Extend your stay with the Switch for a further 12 months and swag out with The Switch and gain access to an exclusive in store Nike event with entertainment, food, beverage and a “one night only” Switch resident discount of 20% on the night. Even better, The Switch will line your pockets with $250 to spend!
from 00:01 on 23 March 2023[AEST] to 23:59 on 30 March 2023 [AEST]
Must be 18 years of age or older during the Promotional Period and be a current resident of The Switch Victoria Market, with a current contract end date between 1 April 2023 and August 31 2023
How to Apply:
- Submit expression of interest through this Rebooker EOI Form within the Promotional Period
- Pass the eligibility check conducted by The Switch team; and
- Execute your new residential tenancy agreement within 72 hours of receiving the new offer,
Number of entries permitted:
One entry per Eligible Entrant. Limited to one residential tenancy agreement per entrant.
Value of Promotion:
Receive a pre-paid MasterCard or instore credit to the value of $250AUD
The Prepaid MasterCard or details in relation to the Store Credit will be distributed to the Eligible Entrant via email prior to the event
The Eligible Entrant will be notified via email no later than 14 days prior to the event to confirm claim process.
How to Qualify:
Entrants who complete all the 3 required steps mentioned above, under ‘How to Apply’, within the Promotion Period will be awarded the promotion.
Terms and Conditions:
See terms and conditions below.
Extend for a further 12 months at The Switch and gain access to an exclusive in-store Nike event with $250 to spend!
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is: COR Partners Ltd Pty, ACN 633 003 095 whose registered office is at L38, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, New South Wales, Australia (Promoter).
- Employees of the Promoter (including its related bodies corporate) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Promoter is ineligible to enter.
- By participating in this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Submit expression of interest through this Rebooker EOI Form
- Pass the eligibility check conducted by The Switch team; and
- Execute their new residential tenancy agreement within 72 hours of receiving the offer.
- Eligible Entrants may submit one entry only. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Entrant will be disqualified. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- The promotion opens for the submission of entries at 00:01 on Thursday, 23 March 2023 [AEST] and closes 23:59 on Thursday, 30 March, 2023 [AEDT] (Promotional Period). After the Promotional Period no further entries to the promotion will be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion for any other reason will be notified to Eligible Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The promotion will automatically cease if all rooms are sold out prior to the ending of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate promotion details supplied to any Eligible Entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- The promotion is as follows: Extend your stay for a further 12 months and receive access to an exclusive Switch event with $250 to spend in
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful entrant and/or (g) a promotion or use of a promotion.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Victoria and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- Successful entrant will be notified via email no later than 14 days prior to the event
- To allow The Promoter to issue the Digital MasterCard or store credit the Eligible Entrant must confirm their details via a from distributed by the Promoter directly to the Eligible Entrant prior to the event
- In the event that any entrants cancel the booking or otherwise terminates the residential tenancy agreement prior to the start of the agreement, or during the tenancy, then such entrant’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- In the event that any entrant claims the promotion and then fails to complete the contract the value of the promotion claimed will be subtracted from the entrant’s bond payment
- In the event that any entrants are in rent arrears then such entrant’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- This promotion is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network platform and each entrant releases these entities from any liability associated with this promotion.
Last Update: 23 March 2023.