Acknowledgement and acceptance of Website Terms
This website (Website) is owned and operated by COR Partners Pty Ltd ACN 633 003 095 (COR Partners). Your use of the Website is governed by these terms and conditions (Terms). By using the Website, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease accessing and using our Website immediately.
The Terms may be modified at any time by us. By continuing to use the Website after the Terms are modified you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
Access, use and links
You must not:
- access or use this Website for any unlawful purpose;
- transmit or post any message, information, data, text, software, images or other materials that are libellous, defamatory, harassing, obscene, pornographic, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or which we consider, in our absolute discretion, to be objectionable or which infringe the rights of any other party;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website or create derivative works from the Website;
- attempt to upload any data, software or content to the Website except as expressly authorised by us;
- attempt to upload any computer virus, worm or any other computer code which may adversely affect the Website, performance or functionality of the Website or any other website, software, system or equipment of ours or any other person or entity;
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Website;
- create any web or other links to this Website without our prior written permission; and
- access or use this Website for any professional, trade or commercial purpose without our written permission.
This Website may from time to time contain links to other websites (Other Sites). We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Other Site or any association with its operators. We do not represent that material on any Other Site is reliable, accurate or complete, is free of viruses or does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. Any access to or use of an Other Site is at your own risk.
Disclaimer, indemnity and liability
The information provided on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It does not constitute, and is not a substitute for, specific professional advice. You must not rely upon the information on our Website as constituting advice. You should seek your own professional advice which is specific to your own particular circumstances before acting on or relying on any information provided by this Website. In particular, and without limiting these terms, you must seek your own professional advice on all matters relating to insurance, financial, investment, taxation, legal, medical, safety or health matters.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, COR Partners, our employees, officers and contractors and our related entities exclude all liability for, and will not be responsible for, any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other loss or damage (however arising) suffered or incurred by you as a result of the use of, reliance on or access to the Website including any of the material, information or embedded hyperlinks to Other Sites on it and/or the use of any items or material sourced or obtained through the Website.
No express or implied representation or warranty is made as to the suitability, accuracy or currency of any information on the Website, or that the Website will be continuously available or virus or fault free.
Copyright and intellectual property
Copyright in the Website content is owned by us unless otherwise indicated. Intellectual property rights in our logos and trademarks remains vested in us and you do not acquire any such rights in our logos or trademarks by virtue of your access or use of the Website.
No part of the Website or the material in it may be reproduced, extracted, published or distributed (unless specifically authorised by applicable law) without our written permission.
This Website and these Terms are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place and the courts of appeal from them.
If any of these Terms are found by a competent court to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, such provisions will be severed and the remaining terms will continue in full force and effect.