COR Partners Pty Ltd ACN 633 003 095 (The Switch “we”, “our” and “us”) owns and operates the website www.switchliving.com.au (Website).
We use “cookies” to offer you a full range of functions when you use our Website, to recognise your preferences and to make the use of our Website more convenient.
What are Cookies?
A cookie, pixel or similar technology is a small file or information saved on your computer or device when you use our Website. It enables the Website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you are not required to keep re-entering those details whenever you use our Website or browse from one page to another.
You can generally view our Website without cookies, but certain parts of the Website may not work properly or navigating our Website may be slower.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can deactivate the relevant option in the settings of your browser. You can also delete stored cookies in the settings of your browser at any time.
More information on how to deactivate or delete cookies can be found here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/cookie-faq/. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Website. For example, we use a cookie to remember your cookie preferences and so:
- if you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again.
- if you use a different device, computer profile or browser, you will have to tell us your preferences again.
- if you disable all cookies on your devices and or computers, then this may significantly degrade the performance of our Website on your devices.
Our Website uses persistent cookies and session cookies:
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for the period specified in the cookies.
- Session Cookies. These cookies are created when you, for example, visit our Website and, when you close your browser, session cookies are deleted automatically.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Most of the cookies we use are “functionality cookies” which are used to recognise repeat visitors to the Website and “statistic cookies” which monitor how visitors use our Website and give us a better understanding of what content visitors are spending most time accessing.
Our Website uses the following cookie types:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or cookies which are necessary to comply with the law (e.g. such as to keep your information safe).
- Statistic/performance cookies. These cookies are used to help us to improve our Website over time, by giving us insights into how the various services are used and how users interact with our Website, for example, which pages visitors go to most often and whether they get error messages from web pages. The information collected is anonymous and statistical.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to identify unique visitors to our Website. If you log in to our Website, these cookies allow us to remember who you are and what your preferences are so that we can provide you with access to pages personal to you, for example, your choice of currency. These cookies help keep your visit to the Website secure.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies allow us to show promotions and offers that are relevant to you.
What specific Cookies does our Website use?
The cookies we use are listed below.
|This cookie helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to our Customers’ websites and minimizes blocking legitimate users.
|This cookie is used to distinguish unique visitors to our website.
|Performance cookie from Google Tag Manager to track how visitors use the website e.g. number of visitors, visitor location and pages visited.
|This cookie is used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
|This cookie links activity across devices if a user has previously signed in to their Google Account on another device.
|DoubleClick IDE cookies are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to users across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to users based on previous visits to a website. These cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user.
|Used by DoubleClick to determine whether website advertisement has been properly displayed. This is done to make marketing efforts more efficient.
|The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows advertisers to measure the effectiveness of advertising by understanding the actions people take on a website.
|This cookie is set by Facebook for advertising purposes.
Last Updated: 25 February 2021