Promotion: Flinders University students who book with The Switch by 30 June 2024 will receive our Switch Academic Support offer.
Promotional Period: from 00:01 on 17 July 2023[ACDT] to 23:59 on 30 June 2024 [ACDT]
Eligible Entrants: Must be 18 years of age or older during the promotional period, be a new customer to The Switch Adelaide Central and have a valid Flinders University COE.
How to Apply:
- Submit an expression of interest through the enquiry form on The Switch’s website https://www.switchliving.com.au/adelaide-central/
- or submit the partner referral form using the Promo Code: FLINDERS23;
- Provide The Switch with a valid and current Flinders University COE
- Pass the eligibility check conducted by The Switch team; and
- Complete the accommodation application, pay the required deposit amount and execute a valid residential tenancy agreement between the eligible entrant and Adelaide Central no later than 30 June 2024 with the tenancy commencement date no later than 30 June 2024.
Number of entries permitted: One entry per eligible entrant. Limited to one residential tenancy agreement per entrant.
Value of Promotion: Receive a pre-paid MasterCard to the value of; $250AUD for a lease with a contract length of 51 weeks or longer and $100AUD for a lease with a contract length of 23 – 51 weeks.
Promotion Description: The Prepaid MasterCard will be distributed to the eligible entrant digitally by email and or text message.
Promotion Claim: A valid Flinders University COE must be provided to The Switch prior to the execution of the RTA. The eligible entrants will be notified within 7 days of their check-in date to confirm details for digital delivery of the Prepaid MasterCard. Please note that all eligible entrants will require an Australian Mobile phone number to claim the promotion.
How to Qualify: Entrants who complete all the 5 required steps mentioned above, under ‘How to Apply’, within the Promotion Period will be awarded the promotion.
Terms and Conditions: See terms and conditions below.
Flinders Students that book with The Switch by 30 June 2024 and Receive Our “Academic Support” Offer Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is: COR Partners Ltd Pty, ACN 633 003 095 whose registered office is at L38, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, New South Wales, Australia (Promoter).
- Employees of the Promoter (including its related bodies corporate) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the promoter is ineligible to enter.
- By participating in this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Submit an expression of interest through the enquiry form on The Switch website: https://www.switchliving.com.au/adelaide-central/or submit the Partner Referral form using the Promo Code: FLINDERS23; and
- Pass the eligibility check conducted by The Switch team; and
- Provide the Switch with a valid and current Flinders University COE: and
- Complete the accommodation application, pay the required deposit and execute a valid residential tenancy agreement between the eligible entrant and Adelaide Central no later than 30 June 2024 with the tenancy commencement date no later than 30 June 2024.
- Eligible entrants may submit one entry only. Multiple entries from the same eligible entrant will be disqualified. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an eligible entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that eligible entrant invalid.
- The promotion opens for the submission of entries at 00:01 on Wednesday, 17 July 2023 [ACDT] and closes 23:59 on Sunday, 30 June 2024 [ACDT] (Promotional Period). After the Promotional Period no further entries to the promotion will be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion for any other reason will be notified to eligible entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The promotion will automatically cease if all rooms are sold out prior to the end of the promotional period.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate promotion details supplied to any eligible entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- The promotion is as follows: Current Flinders Students that are new residents to The Switch will receive a one off Pre-paid MasterCard to the value of; $250AUD for a lease of 51 weeks or longer and $100AUD for a lease between 23 weeks and 50 weeks and 6 days to assist with the cost of their academic expenses.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a non excludable guarantee, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful entrant and/or (g) a promotion or use of a promotion.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of South Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
- Successful entrants will be notified via email and the promotion will be delivered digitally directly to the Eligible Entrant’s Australian phone number no earlier than 7 days from the check-in date
- To allow The Promoter to issue the Digital MasterCard the Eligible Entrant must confirm their details via a form distributed by the Promoter directly to the Eligible Entrant within 7 days of the initial check-in date.
- In the event that any entrants cancel the booking or otherwise terminates the residential tenancy agreement prior to the start of the agreement, or during the tenancy, then such entrant’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- In the event that any entrant claims the promotion and then fails to complete the contract the value of the promotion claimed will be subtracted from the entrant’s bond payment
- In the event that any entrant claims the prize and then ceases to be enrolled in Flinders University and fails to inform the promoter, the value of the promotion from the date the enrolment became invalid will be deducted from the entrant’s bond payment
- In the event that any entrants are in rent arrears then such entrant’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- This promotion is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network platform and each entrant releases these entities from any liability associated with this promotion.
Last Update: 26 February 2024.