IDP Exclusive Fill Your Fridge
Promotion: Book a 12-month contract at The Switch by December 31 2023 and The Switch will help you get settled with $100 to spend at the local grocery store to cover your kitchen essentials
Promotional Period: from 00:01 on 17 July 2023 [AEST] to 23:59 on 31 December 2023 [AEST]
Eligible Entrants: Must be 18 years of age or older during the Promotional Period.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application via the IDP referral form with a current IDP councillor/agent by December 31 2023
- Pass the eligibility check conducted by The Switch team; and
- Complete accommodation application, pay required deposit and execute a valid residential tenancy agreement between the eligible entrant and Melbourne Victoria Market, Adelaide Central or Perth Central with the tenancy commencement date no later than 29 February 2024
Number of entries permitted: One entry per Eligible Entrant. Limited to one residential tenancy agreement per entrant.
Value of Promotion: AUD$100 in a Prepaid MasterCard for a lease with a contract length of 51 weeks or longer
Promotion Description: Each successful entrant will be issued the value of promotion in a digital gift card.
Promotion Claim: The Eligible Entrant will be notified within 21 days of their check-in date to confirm details for digital delivery of the Prepaid MasterCard. Please note that all Eligible Entrant’s will require an Australian Mobile phone number to claim the promotion.
Winning method: Complete all the 3 required steps and fulfil the obligations of the executed Residential Lease
Terms and Conditions: See terms and conditions below.
Book a 12-month contract at The Switch by December 31 2023 and The Switch will help you get settled with $100 to spend at the local grocery store to cover your kitchen essentials
Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is: COR Partners Ltd Pty, ACN 633 003 095 whose registered office is at L38, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, New South Wales, Australia (Promoter).
- The promotion is only open to (Eligible Entrants). Employees of the Promoter (including its related bodies corporate) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Promoter is ineligible to enter.
- By participating in this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Pass the eligibility check conducted by The Switch team; and
- Complete accommodation application via the IDP referral form, pay required deposit and execute a valid residential tenancy agreement between the eligible entrant and Melbourne Victoria Market, Adelaide Central or Perth Central; and
- The agreement must be a minimum of 48 weeks with a contract start date no later than 31 August 2023; and
- The eligible entrant must complete the full obligations of the executed Residential Lease
- Eligible Entrants may submit one entry only. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Entrant will be disqualified. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- The promotion opens for the submission of entries at 00:01am AEST on Monday, 17July 2023 and closes 23:59pm AEST on Sunday, 31 December 2023 (Promotional Period). After the Promotional Period no further entries to the promotion will be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion for any other reason will be notified to Eligible Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The promotion will automatically cease if either a) the Promotional Period has come to an end; or b) all rooms are sold out prior to the ending of Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate promotion details supplied to any Eligible Entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- The promotion is as follows: AUD$100 for a lease between 51 to 52 weeks in a pre-paid Digital MasterCard.
- Once the card is issued by the promoter the redemption of the gift card and any T&C’s related to the use of the gift card will be directly with The Card Network (TCN)
- The promoter will issue the card only and has no influence or control over the customer experience beyond that
- The gift card issued will be a Digital MasterCard distributed via TCN to be used on any applicable sporting good product in line with the TCN digital MasterCard T&C’s
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful entrant and/or (g) a promotion or use of a promotion.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the state in which the building is located and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- Successful entrant will be notified via email within 21 days of their check in date to confirm their contact details to facilitate delivery of the Digital MasterCard and the promotion will be delivered once the contact details have been confirmed.
- The Successful Entrant will require an Australian Mobile Phone number in order to redeem the promotion
- In the event that any entrants cancel the booking or otherwise terminates the residential tenancy agreement prior to the start of the agreement, or during the tenancy, then such entrant’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- In the event that any entrants are in rent arrears then such entrant’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- In the event that any entrant claims the gift card and then fails to complete the contract the value of the gift card claimed will be subtracted from the entrant’s bond payment.
- This promotion is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network platform and each entrant releases these entities from any liability associated with this promotion.
Last Update: 17 July 2023.